Tuesday, June 2, 2009

11 Months Old - Birthday Picture

I wanted to get a good picture to put on their birthday invitations! I think this will work! Man was it funny...and I was sweating by the time I was done. I had to clean each of them off in the sink afterwords. They were a MESS!!! It took Jaeli and Maysie awhile to catch on, but Makenna sure dug right in...hands and feet! (Thanks Grandpa for the help!) Luckily I was smart about it and did it in-between mealtime and bottle time. So they got their bottle right after, which gave me time to clean up!

So the girls are 11 months old today! Not much has changed, they have been interacting with each other a lot more. Lots of kisses and laughing at each other. It has been getting rough at night from about 5:30 p.m. until 8 p.m. when they get their bottle and then bedtime. I think between teething and being bored because of the lack of a play area, they are just crabby! Hopefully we can get the house sold and find a better house that will give us more room! Speaking of teething, I think Makenna is getting 3 up top and 1 more on bottom! That will make a total of 4 on bottom and 3 on top! Jaeli is biting everything and crying out of the blue a lot lately, so I think some teeth are getting ready to come in. Maysie has been pretty good, she has been much happier ever since she learned how to crawl and go where ever she wants! Only one more month and we will be the big ONE!!! Where did my babies go???

1 comment:

Jaime said...

OMG, you are brave!!! That picture is adorable with the cake and should make a perfect birthday party invite. I really need to get on the ball, my babies will be turning one in less than two weeks, ahhhhh! It has gone by too fast!