Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Makenna OCD & Climbing out of playards.

I think Makenna has a problem. I truly think she is OCD. She goes nuts when something is out of place. I plan on talking to her doctor next time I see her to see what she thinks. It worries me a bit. I am going to try to work with her to let her know its okay if something is different than normal. Just not sure how to go about it. So we will see! We had to switch cribs the other day with Maysie because she screamed at the top of her lungs during naptime. I went in to see what was wrong and she pointed to the wall. It had light shinning on it from the window. It was the first day it had been sunny in a long time! She seems to be doing better, hopefully it does not get worse.



So Makenna and Jaeli have figured out how to climb out of their playards when staying at my mom's house! First it was Makenna climbing in with Jaeli, but now, they both just get out! She had to baby proof the room and just let them be. There was no stopping them. The worst part is that they can open the door. She usually finds them in the play room. So her and my dad are trying to figure out a way to keep them contained during naptime and bedtime. They just don't want to spend $60 on crib tents, which would work. But it would only be a matter of time before they figured out how to get out of those. I am really hoping I have a few more months before they figure out how to climb out of their cribs!

No comments: