Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jace 6 Month Check Up


Jace's appt. went pretty well. He is doing great, doing all he should be doing for his age. He of course was flirting with the doctor and nurse! He is just all smiles and laughs.

Nothing really new to report except that he rolls all over the place and can usually get where he wants to be by rolling and using his arms to turn around. Crawling is coming soon I am sure! He is always happy to see me! I spend so much time with him compared to what I spent with the girls, I think I am spoiling him! He is getting better about putting himself to sleep instead of being held...but its hard not to hold him when he is tired, he is just so cuddly and cute! (I think Grandpa feels the same!)

He has gone three nights straight now not having a late night feeding (usually around 11pm or 12am). Its been sometime between 730 and 9 when he eats last and then goes to bed shortly after until about 7 or 8am. So he averages about 11 hours straight!

As for baby food, we tried for about a month and he just did not seem too interested. So we will try again here in a couple weeks. It is not like he needs it!

Weight: 19lbs even
Height: 25 3/4"
75th% weight, 25th% height and 75th% head.

He will outgrow his car seat carrier at 22lbs so we might be converting to a regular rear facing car seat by 9mths old!

No comments: