Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful!

Well this year I have one more thing to be thankful for than I did last year. I am very thankful for my miracle baby Jace. He is almost one and a handful, but a huge blessing! I can't imagine life without him. He puts a smile on my face every day. He is always full of laughs and giggles. He doesn't cry much and is a very good baby. He has been trying to walk, getting better every day. He is also full of cuddles and loves attention. He gets so bored without his sisters, he loves to follow them around and TRY to take their toys. They usually win though. One day, he will be bigger than them! So long as he is getting attention, he is a happy baby. He is one regular food now, eats breakfast, lunch and dinner with the girls. I am transitioning him soon to milk. I can't wait to be done with bottles! He is a very sweet baby. I am grateful to have my baby boy Jace!

I am very thankful for my big girl Makenna. She is a handful also. She is hitting the three's early I think. She causes me the most trouble. She can be the sweetest, most lovable girl and then a second later, she is a hellion! I just don't know what to do with her sometimes. I have tried so many different ways of punishing her and nothing seems to work. I guess I just have to stick to one and go with it. She gave us our biggest scare yet a couple months ago. I am sure I will have many more scares like that in the future with any of them, but I pray it is not any time soon and it turns out better than worse. The worst feeling in the world is to know your child is hurting, or very sick and there is nothing you can do about it. I love her hugs, they are the best hugs in the world! She is definitely a momma's girl...most of the time. She is still very very shy, but once she warms up to you, she is so much fun!

My little Miss Jaeli Jo is just like her momma! I am so thankful to have her in my life. She has my temper, but she is very laid back too like her mom and dad! She is usually a Grandma's girl, but it changes! She can be mean to me and her sisters at times. But she is also a big cuddlier! Books are her favorite thing...well besides babies! Give her a book and a baby and she is in heaven! Anytime a new baby or book come around, she has to have it. She loves her sister Maysie. As for Makenna, she is still warming up to her. Makenna can be very mean, but she is learning to fight back. She is getting her last two teeth in, and she is very needy! She just wants held and wines and cries until she gets her way! Once those teeth finally pop all the way through, I am hoping to get my independent girl back that just wants some loving here and there instead of clinging to me 24/7! Love my sweet girl!

My baby girl Maysie is a joy! She loves to test me, but I am thankful to have such an amazing little girl in my life! She is drama, loves to cause it and loves to show it! When someone does something bad, she is right there doing it too, just to see what I will do. She loves to make people laugh. She has the best facial expressions. When she gets pushed or hurt, she lets you know. Give her some attention and she is good to go. She loves Makenna and Jaeli very much. As for Jace, I don't think she cares for him too much yet. She and Jaeli definitely have a connection, but she loves Makenna just as much! She is Mak's sidekick. Lately, she has been a Grandpa's girl, always asking where Grandpa is. She is usually the first one to go to him these days. She has her last two teeth coming in also, so she is very over-dramatic lately. She has a smile that will lighten up anyone's day, love my baby girl Maysie!

As for Josh, I could not ask for a better husband. Our marriage is still going strong and we are both still very happy. (I know I am, I am pretty sure he is too! Ha) The girls love him to death. He works very hard to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. We don't see each other as much as I would like, but it works, we make due and always find time for each other when we need it. Our lives have been taken over by our four amazing children, but we still find ways to keep on loving each other! I couldn't do any of this without him, I am thankful to have such a wonderful and loving husband. Thanks Josh for being an awesome dad and great husband! We love you!

My parents are amazing! Amazing doesn't even explain how great they are. They have done so much for us, more than anyone else has ever done or probably ever will. They are always there when we need them, no matter what. They keep me sane by taking the girls when I need them to or just for a break. My children have interrupted their lives greatly, but they are okay with that, they love them like their own. I don't trust anyone more than them to take care of my kids. And best of all, my kids absolutely adore them! Thank you mom and dad for being such great parents and helping Josh and I raise our kids. I only hope I can be to my kids what you are to me. Love you guys so very much!

Grandpa J has been a huge help. I am very thankful to have him whenever I need him. The kids adore him as well, very much. He is always there when I need someone to come over just to help me, keep me from going NUTS! I know it can be hard for him at times, but he sticks by and manages. He does whatever he can, not only for the kids, but for Josh and I too. You have been a great Grandpa and I am very thankful the kids have you in their lives.

Grandma J, Grandpa Rick, Aunts Jarilyn, Kristin, Mandy, Steph... you all have been a great support system. Thank you for being here for us. The kids love you all and I am very thankful to have you in their lives.

Family and Friends... we are thankful to have you in our lives and to know we can call on you for anything. We are very blessed to have you. Thank you for everything!

No comments: