Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rompers (To Keep The Clothes On!)


So I have a friend and know a few other mothers of multiples who are having the same problem we have... they don't keep their clothes on and play with their poop! So I decided to try and make some rompers like I have. One of my friends said she searched multiple stores for something like I have for the girls and has had NO luck finding anything close. So I am the process of making something very similar and then she is going to try it out for me to see if it works, and if it does...then I am hoping to help some other mothers out as well! I have tried a few times and something isn't always right, so I think I have it now, and hopefully have my final piece done in the next few days. I am learning the sewing machine...not that great yet, but hope to get better! And then I will be able to do all sorts of things!

No comments: