Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sibling Love!

The girls have their moments when they play well with each other, and then a second later, they are pulling hair, biting, kicking, you name it, they do it!

Jace has been very needy lately, wanting held all the time. I am not sure if it is because he is teething or maybe another ear infection. I have been having to just let him cry when I need to do something. It drives me crazy. But he has the biggest and cutest personality, he is so adorable. I LOVE to hear him laugh and be silly. He is trying so hard to do all the girls do, just not quite big enough yet. Soon though! He is on the exact same schedule as them except he takes an extra nap in the morning and a sippy of warm milk at night. It is so much nicer than what the baby stage was like! I have four toddlers 2 and under! Crazy!

No comments: