Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Feel Like I Have Quads!

Look at that face...so guilty!
Not sure which one, Maysie or Jaeli... but she was screaming for him to get off of her head! He was just laughing and laughing. I was too! It's so funny that he is starting to fight back and pick on them just as much as they pick on him. Every day he does something new to fit right in with his three big sisters. Oh am I in for it!
And in this picture, I believe he is biting one of the girls. He is just doing what they do. I have caught him hitting them on occasion as well.
 Jace was not feeling well one day last week and refused to sit in his chair to eat, he was only happy if Grandpa was holding him. He even refused to let me hold him! So long as he ate something, I let him. He sure knows how to get what he wants!
He just had to do what Maysie was doing and joined in on the stickers. He actually put them on the board and did not eat them. He had a little trouble, but enjoyed doing it with Maysie's help. She was a good big sister! It is only a matter of time before he will doing everything they do.

2 comments:

Jack said...

For the record, it was maysie. Look at the vid I got of it.

Samantha said...

Awwww...he is just so adorable!!!