Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bye Bye to Grandma and Grandpa's House!


The kids always loved going into Grandma and Grandpa's bedroom since most of the time it was off limits!
Chilling in the basement while new carpet was being placed!
An empty room, what fun!
And now there is a SOLD on the sign.
Last time in the pool. It will be greatly missed. They LOVED jumping off the diving board!
Perfect picture to say good bye. This house I lived in through high school and a few years after. Lots and lots of memories, good, bad and great! It will be missed. I walked down this sidewalk many times, with old friends, with my dog Whitney who grew up here, riding my bike and taking stroller rides with the girls, trick or treating for the first time with the kids and so much more! This is also the house I would go to every day for my lunch break ever since I started working many years ago. Now... I have no where to go:-(. Good bye to old memories and Hello to new ones to be made!

No comments: