Sunday, July 9, 2017

DQ

Well today's drama was all about Maysie. Nick name... DQ (Drama Queen) since she was born. She was more drama than usual today. I think she was just feeling a little needy since her sister went and stayed with her Grandma B all day. She wanted that alone time as well. We spent the afternoon at their Grandma J's house and I think there's a bit of jealousy that she did not get to stay with her other Grandma alone. She was very sad all day long crying and whining. She made it very clear she wanted to leave and go home with just me alone. Eventually we left but had to take Makenna with us and Jace went with Josh. So on the way home I let her sit up front with me in the car and that seemed to make her happy. It never ends with this girl! I can only imagine what it's going to be like in the future. But I love her heart to pieces she's just so sensitive!

No comments: