Friday, July 7, 2017

It's been too long...

Well, its been a long time since I posted here. I think it's time to start up again. I am not sure how many followers I have, if any, but lately I have been thinking about how fast the kids are growing up and I want to write it all down before I blink and they are all grown up!

Today will just be a few pictures we have taken recently. Enjoy!


I HATE to have my picture taken but I realize the kids enjoy having their picture taken with me and it will be good for them to have when they are older... so I am going to try to do it more. The girls and I just finished getting ready for a wedding. They are so beautiful!

And here is my little handsome man. I still think of him as my baby, probably always will. I am not looking forward to the day I can no longer hold him because he is too heavy, or simply just does not want me to. I hope he is always a mama's boy though!

No comments: