Well.. I let them sit on the table, which they are not aloud to do! It was extremely hard trying to be cautious of the baby and keeping them on the table. I had to tell them they had to get down if they did not sit how I had them. And they listened! I also had to make many funny noises to keep them looking at me! I think Makenna just thought I was nuts!
2 comments:
Yes, you're right....very cute pictures! How did you get everyone to sit still long enough to get those pictures?
Well.. I let them sit on the table, which they are not aloud to do! It was extremely hard trying to be cautious of the baby and keeping them on the table. I had to tell them they had to get down if they did not sit how I had them. And they listened! I also had to make many funny noises to keep them looking at me! I think Makenna just thought I was nuts!
Post a Comment