I can't believe the girls are 10! Time is just going by way too fast. I scroll through and see pictures of them as babies and miss them so much. I wish I would have taken more time to enjoy it. I do have to say though that I enjoy holding conversations with each of them as they slowly become young ladies and no longer children. It's such a blessing to watch them grow up and become so bright, and to hear their dreams and wishes for their future. I want to enjoy this time now and slow it down, but I can't wait to see how they are as adults.
This was the last year the girls get to have a birthday party, so we wanted to make it special. They had their very own fashion show! I think they had a good time. Next year we might just do one friend for a sleepover or go somewhere special. They are getting a bit old for birthday parties. As sad as that makes me, it also makes me happy to know I don't have to plan such big parties.















No comments:
Post a Comment