(Pictures above are from a day when it was hot out and had to put them in onesies b/c they were sweating. I think the next day it was like 30 degrees. What is up with that???)
So today we had our 6 month check up. It went pretty well, except for the three shots each! Jaeli is still on her monitor, it went off last night a couple times, so she might be on it for a little longer. Makenna has a DOUBLE ear infection. Luckily, it is just the start, so the doc said the antibiotics should get rid of it pretty quick. It doesn't seem to bother her too much. Maysie is now off of the 22 cal formula! She has caught up with Jaeli in height but still behind 1 lb in weight. Hopefully she will catch up, but it really isn't that big of a difference. The doctor also said they are looking great. We also have to start scheduled naps soon and maybe trying to get them to sleep longer. But she said it is really up to us and what we feel comfortable with. I think we are starting round 2 of our colds though...hopefully it doesn't get worse than the last one. They are able to get a flu shot now, but they were out, so we have to go elsewhere. No place near me, so will probably have to travel to Fort Wayne as usual! Taking them to the doctor sucked so bad today. The weather was very bad, I would have stayed home and skipped work if it wasn't for the doctor apt. I am just grateful I made it home safely. The parking garage was packed. The only spots available were the ones up top in the opened area. There was nothing...not even employee spots or handicap spots. People were racing to get spots. When we left, there was a sign on the door that said all employees parked in patient parking had to move their cars to the top opened part. It was still packed, so don't think they did it. I think I waited for a spot for 20 minutes. We were a bit late! Some guy waited for me to unload the kids and stroller back into my car, took about 10 minutes. He was desperate! I hate Fort Wayne (Population of 205,000 - 30 min to doctors office)
Here are their stats:
Makenna ... 18 lbs 12 oz and 26 1/4" (90 percentile)
Jaeli ... 16 lbs and 24 1/2" (25 percentile...I think)
Maysie ... 15 lbs and 24 1/2 " (10 percentile)
We made it to the regular charts for all of them...bye bye preemie chart!
No comments:
Post a Comment