My girls can get messy when eating, so I decided to try and make some bibs that can help prevent some of the mess. I think I succeeded! Their hands are covered completely, so no more pulling the bib down or grabbing things and putting their hands all over their face and baby food. Every time they touch their face, they just wipe it clean! Ha! I think they worked really well! Here are some pictures of them. Between the bibs and my sisters flowers...maybe I can go into business! Of course, some moms would probably just rather deal with the mess than buy bibs to save 5 minutes of clean-up. Not me, I hate messes! Might be worth a try though!

Makenna Before

Jaeli Before

Maysie Before

Makenna after, not much of a mess. She was happy to eat!

Jaeli after, she did pretty good.

Maysie after, she was the worst, as usual! She just has no interest in it at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment