Monday, January 19, 2009
My girls are famous!
Okay, so not really, but the hospital where they were born called me today and asked if they could take some pictures of the girls for their Anniversary. Some kind of conference...not sure on the details yet, but they want to take some birthday pictures of them and a few others to blow up really big. The best part is it is no charge to me and I get a CD of all the pics they take to do what I want with! I am excited. Hopefully they wont cry too much. We will see! Should be interesting. I am a little confused on the birthday thing since they are only 6 months old, but I think it might be for a promotion for future babies to come back on their 6 month birthday. (I can see it now, she is going to sit them all in front of the cake and bang...they all fall face first into it. They only sit unassisted for about 10-20 seconds and then fall over!) The hospital has an actual photography studio in the hospital, they are professional pictures they take when the babies are born. They are sure expensive though! They did such a great job on their birth pictures, so good that they have blown up pictures of them in the hospital and a hospital in Michigan. Hopefully it wont take three months to get the CD like it did to get their birth pictures back. I will be sure to post them when we do get them back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, that's really neat! Free professional photos are the best!
Post a Comment