Sunday, January 18, 2009

Flowers for Kristin's Wedding!!!

Kristin's Bouquet, she wanted a cascading one...man was that hard!
Here is mine, Matron of Honor!
Here are all the Bridesmaids bouquets.
The Grooms in white and the Best Man's in purple!
All the boutonnieres, top - fathers, middle - ring barrier, bottom - groomsmen!

I have the mother's corsages done too...but forgot to save the picture. They look similar to Greg's boutonniere, but with an open rose. (One is an opened ivory rose with a closed purple rose and purple flowers, then the other is an opened purple rose with a closed white rose and white flowers.)

I was assigned the duty of making all the flowers for my sisters wedding next month since I made all of mine for my wedding too! I think they turned out pretty good. I still have a lot left to do on them. They all need touched up a bit, some ribbon put in/on them and maybe some glue to hold them together better. I also have to do all the flower arrangements. What do you think, should I go into business? Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you'll do mine when I finally get married? ;-)

Anonymous said...

You are awesome! I love them, especially mine!! You should definetly go into business!!

Sarah said...

Kuddos to you!! Not only do they look wonderful, you did this with young triplets at home. The most I ever did was wash their bottles. :} My sister is getting married in Sept and these are her colors do you mind if I show her the designs? My BBB are the ring bearers and I am searching for 3 tuxes. Should be fun! Have a great time at your sisters wedding, we'll be waiting for pics! :}
Sarah