Here are some cute pictures I took a couple nights ago while the girls were waiting on their bottles to warm up. They are so much more active now, it is adorable. They make me smile every day! I love my three little angels, they are getting so big!

Sisterly Love! So cute!

She has such a big personality!

We start off smiling and playing with each other!

Then we start grabbing our feet, and each others!

Then
Makenna sees an ear...to suck on!
Maysie just likes playing with her pacifier.
Makenna makes contact with the ear and starts sucking!
Maysie still playing with her pacifier!
Maysie drops her pacifier and
Makenna starts pulling
Jaeli's lip as she is sucking her ear.
Jaeli's face is priceless! So cute!
3 comments:
OMG I want to bite them! they are soooo cute!! What a set of pumpkins! My hubby asked how long it would take before ours were chubby like that. :) (Logan is getting close!)
Seriously, those are some happy babies!
Hi - just visiting from TC! Your girls are so beautiful!
TOO CUTE! I love the one where one has decided to eat the other's ear!
Great Job Mama!
Post a Comment