Friday, January 16, 2009

I AM SHOCKED!

My girls slept through the night for the very first time! From 10 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. Wow! I woke up this morning to get ready for work and I asked Josh what time he fed the girls (he was still up), he said he never did. They didn't make a sound all night and no one woke up. I then asked, well what about Makenna's medicine, she can't miss a dose. He said he gave it to her in her sleep, she sucked it down and went right back to sleep! Did I say WOW? That is great, maybe we will have to see if we can keep it up! Then next will be scheduled naps! I don't think they will pick that up on their own.

Some other information...

Oh my gosh...it is freezing outside...literally! It is -12 degrees today, windshield of -30 degrees. If I didn't have a job to go to, I would probably stay home!

I just got the call that Jaeli is FREE of her monitor! They are going to come pick it up next week. Oh wow, I am excited! NO MORE MONITORS!!! I am sure she is going to be happy too! I wonder if they will take back the sticky things to attach the wires...we have lots we never used!

It was hilarious last night, I will have to post a picture of it. Little Miss Maysie PUCKED in my moms hair! HA HA HA HA HA, it was so funny. It was a nice laugh. I looked over (only because my mom was screaming!) and saw white stuff dripping from her hair onto her check and down her shirt! HA HA HA! It was great! Duh mom...you don't lift a baby over your head 10 minutes after she ate!!!

A little note on Makenna, you can tell she is sick. She cries a lot more than normal. I think she may even be sleeping more. But she sure does love her medicine! She always wants more! My poor baby :-(. Oh, kind of funny but not. She was playing with a rattle last night and smacked herself in her head reall hard...ouch...she cried, very loud!

4 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

WTG on the sleeping! Miine just started going 6:30-4 and then 4:30-8 pretty consistently. I LOVE it!!!

It's really cold here (IL) too. Crazy cold!!!

Samantha said...

How great! I love those mornings when they sleep throught the night. Ours are still so sporadic.

MDtripmom said...

Congratulations on your first night of uninterrupted sleep for the babies! Mine sleep 9pm-7am and it's great! Congrats as well for being MONITOR-FREE. I must say that I am extremely jealous but the lady came today to download the data so hopefully we'll be off soon as well, at least for one baby. I'd love to have your extra electrodes. Ours are always backordered and then we have to make due with old, crappy ones that set the machine off all the time until we get new ones. Let me know and I'll send you my address.

Anonymous said...

Aw...love that Maysie puked on Mom! HA HA! Miss seeing them! Hopefully I can make it on Tuesday!