Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jace and the dog collar...

So I had a scary moment yesterday, sorry no picture of it though. It was too scary to grab a camera and snap a shot of my son choking himself. He took off the dogs choker collar and decided he wanted to wear it. When he decided to take it off is when I noticed he had it on. I was talking with Makenna and all of a sudden Jace starts crying... I look over and he is pulling on the end of the choker collar and as he pulls, it gets tighter around his neck. I run over as fast as I can, my heart was about to jump out of my chest. I tried to take it off him but he was still trying to pull it off. I finally got it off after a couple seconds and thankfully he was fine, just a little traumatized I think. Needless to say, the dog wont be wearing that around the kids anymore. Oh Jace, you scare me more than the girls ever did!

No comments: