Tuesday, June 24, 2008

33 Week Ultrasound







Today we had another hour long ultrasound! Its was suppose to be 15 minutes, but the tech measured everything! The babies are doing so great! The doctors and nurses all said how surprised they are that I am doing so well! My cervix is still closed and very thick! I think I will make it until after the 4th! (35 or 36 weeks) We are so happy! Well Makenna weighs 4 lbs. 2 oz., Jaeli weighs 4 lbs. 10 oz., and Maysie weighs 4 lbs. 6 oz. They are all getting so big and measuring exactly where they should be! We were not able to get any good face pictures because they were all facing the wrong way, but we could tell that Jaeli and Maysie already have hair! The tech did confirm once again that there are 3 girls!!! No boys this time around for us! Thank you again to everyone for your support, especially my mom and Mandy for helping me around the house last week!

No comments: