Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Makenna Update - Again


Well, I decided to do an at home breath test since the one we did at the doctor failed. She did great. I even took it with her to make her feel better... and out of curiosity. She struggled with the diet part but we got through it. I took her out right after for a special lunch which she was super excited for. We got the results pretty quick. Me... nope! I do not have it. Makenna, yes, her numbers are still very high, much higher than they should be. Something else may be going on there... but I just can’t see myself having her GI doctor do the Small Intestinal Breath Test and paying $900 for it when I could do the test at home for $150. Makes no sense except they want money. I may have him refer her to a GI doctor closer to home. We will see at her 6 month appointment. We are just going to keep doing what we are doing because it works!

No comments: