Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Keeping Clothes On...

It was a bit quiet, so I got up to see what was going on, and this is what I found... two of them undressing. I wonder how they got the backs unzipped??? Makenna maybe, seeing as how she is the only one with hers still zipped!
Jaeli trying to get her leg out the rest of the way!
Maysie finishing the job Makenna started!
Makenna standing their all inocent, wanting to know if I would take hers off.

This is starting to get much harder. I think we might have to bring out the duct tape! We tought turning their sleepers around would stop um, but nope, they have now learned to unzip each other! Makenna started it, now Jaeli and Maysie are starting to get the idea! What will we do??? I was warned from a couple other triplet mothers, they said it was coming, I was just hoping it would not happen so soon! They love to be naked, I would let it happen more often if Maysie did not take her diaper off and if Makenna would keep her fingers out of hers. Hopefully by summer they are better about it. We will see! Then they can run around all day in diapers if they must!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take a look at wwww.littlekeepersleeper.com. Parents of triplets that developed these pajamas. The Little Keeper Sleeper pajamas put a stop to sleeper and diaper removal. Great reviews too.