Thursday, March 22, 2012

Individuals

 Jace has proven to be ALL boy with all his falls, bumps and bruises, no fear, always getting into trouble and LOVES to be outside... all he wanted to do was play in the snow... but with this 80 degree weather in March, I don't think it will be happening!
 Jaeli is going to be a fashion diva, she loves dressing up and pretending to be a princess or "mommy" or whoever it may be that day. I think she loves shoes the most... we might be in trouble!
Mak will do whatever she wants, whenever she wants and however she wants! She is so incredibly smart and on her good days, makes me laugh and always asking 20 questions. It never ends! She sure does love to learn!
Oh Maysie, she is still and always has been my DRAMA QUEEN. She will cry constantly until you give her what she wants, and if you don't... well you have to put her in time out or just listen to it and ignore her. She LOVES attention, especially from Mommy! She is my cuddle bug!

No comments: