Thursday, March 22, 2012

Potty Training... a SUCCESS!


Well we don't have many accidents... it's great to have three of four out of diapers. Jace is trying, but it will be awhile yet for him I think. We have maybe one or two accidents a month, but other than that they use the potty before bed, before we go to the store or out and about and then of course whenever they feel the need! The only PROBLEM we have had is leaving a potty in their room in case they have to go in the middle of the night. I think we broke them of it, but they were playing with their pee... YUCK! One day I found some wet baby dolls, a few days Josh had to clean the carpet in their room and as you can see in the picture... sometimes its splashed on them. But I think they are "over" it and do not play in it anymore! I hope! Good Job Girls!!!

No comments: