Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jace will be 3 in 8 days!




Big Boy! Jace will be 3 in only 8 days. I can't believe how fast time has gone. My baby has become a little man. It's sad because I know I will never have a baby again and he is my only boy and I want him to be little forever! I love my little man and couldn't imagine life without him.

From day 2 he has been trouble for me - I should have realized how much trouble when I had the biggest scare yet from one of the kids. I was all alone in the hospital, Josh had gone home for a bit. I just got done nursing him and went to change his diaper and I look up and see him peeing right into his mouth. Being a mom of 3 girls and having a 2 day old baby boy, I had no clue what to do! He started choking and crying so I called the nurse and got him all cleaned up and changed.

And ever since, his middle name has become "Trouble"! Another nickname is "Monster". He is my crazy, fun, caring, loving, sweet, boy who can be a bit mean at times - cause he thinks it's funny - but I love it all! Hopefully he will outgrow it, but then again... he has three older sisters, so he has to defend himself somehow. Happy Birthday Buddy Boy! Love you very much!

Below is a video of the triplets saying Happy Birthday to him for his video montage! Too cute!

No comments: