Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jace 5 months old!

So precious!





Well Jace is almost 5 months old. Time is flying! He is so precious. He is just a cutie, I don't know how I got so lucky to have four beautiful children! He makes me smile every day. He is now starting to hold his hands out to go to you. He is working on giving kisses. He likes to try and sit on his own, but usually ends up falling over. He plays peek a boo with daddy often. He will smile at him and then very quickly when daddy says peek a boo he will bury his face into me! It is so cute! I love my little man!

And he ate a full jar of green beans today. We have been trying once a week for about a month now. Everytime he would just spit it back out. Well today, after three or four times of spitting it out and making faces, he decided to keep it in and liked it! So not ready for this, but I guess he is! I think I will start doing it once a day while the girls eat lunch. Then in a month or two move to twice a day. We will see how it goes!

1 comment:

Jill said...

He is a real cutie!