Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FUN!

 The girls love to crawl and push their head against the floor for some reason. They think its fun...not quite sure why! Poor Maysie doesn't have any more hair to loose!
Mr. Jace, such a big boy. Where did my baby go? He is fitting in with the girls more and more each day. He LOVES to play with them and tease them. He jumped on Jaeli today and knocked her over. He is learning...fast! He is such trouble though, always causing it and always getting into trouble. He is a handful. But how can you not love that face! His newest thing is using a fork. He tries so hard and is doing great at it, better than the girls at times. He takes his time eating just so he can eat each piece with the fork. After I got home yesterday, my first day of work, he came over to me and gave me a big kiss and a BIG hug! It was so cute.

No comments: