Thursday, October 20, 2011

MAYSIE

 Crayons!
 School time.
 Drawing on paper and herself!
 Yum!
 Visiting grandpa!
 Pizza, oh so good!
 Piggy tails!
 Being so so silly!
Aww, poor Maysie - fell outside and hit her lip on the picnic table at grandmas house.

Maysie is still very much DRAMA. She is always wanting my attention constantly. She either wants held or to sit with me or just to bug me. But I love it... most of the time. She loves the attention and LOVES her mommy! I think Jace is catching up to her really quick, I wouldn't be surprised if she was only one or two pounds more than him. A matter of time she will be the smallest of the four! She is still waking up one or two times a night to pee or want a drink. It is not as bad as it was before, I just think she is a light sleeper! Hopefully it will end soon and she will start sleeping all the way through every night. Please??? Gotta love her, but I need my sleep!

No comments: