Monday, December 17, 2012

Been Almost a Month... Ahh!

Well, guess we have been busy. It's been almost a month since I last posted. I will have to go through pics and get some posted. More to come! Until then, here are a few pictures...
Josie spent a few hours with us and we managed to make room for her at the bar! Josie and Jace fight a lot, but they all seem to enjoy spending time together! (Did I post this pic already??)
Fun with Nora, the kids LOVE Nora, my aunts dog we are watching for her until she is well enough to take care of her again. It has been great having her here, but I think we are ready for her to return home with her mommy. Four kids and a puppy can be a bit much at times - but we are grateful we got to spend the last month with her. Even Josh and I enjoyed her most of the time!
So much fun doing Aunt Jarilyn's hair! She looks so beautiful! The had fun doing it, I am surprised they have not asked if they could do it to me yet. I am sure my time is coming.
Chrismtas ornaments from schoo! They are very proud of these, so I thought I would put them on the tree.

No comments: