Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bubble Baths



For the last few months, the kids have all been taking baths/showers together. Well they are getting to big and not enough room for all four of them. So now, when I give baths, I do bubble baths and do two at a time. They usually rotate who goes with who. We have a fight occasionally but does not last long. They LOVE their bubble baths and are always asking to take one. It can get a little tough when I am home by myself, which is the usual during the week. But I just keep going back and forth between bathroom and play room to make sure no one is getting water all over the place or getting into trouble out in the play room. Occasionally the other two will stay in the bathroom and do whatever it is they feel like doing that they can get away with. It works for now!

No comments: