Sunday, August 13, 2017

Open House Night

We went to the kids school the other night for open house to take their supplies in and meet their teachers. I had not met 3 of them yet so it was nice to see who will be taking care of and teaching them this next year. I have to say LOVE then all! I think pairing a child with a teacher that clashes with them and their personality will effect how well they do. Proof of Jace last year... I liked his teacher last year but Jace needs more stability, strictness, communication, and compassion. Thankfully my request this year for him to have Maysies teacher was granted! I think he will do so much better this year! I think the girls got pairedwell too. We will see! When we were done, my mom and I took them out for a "goodbye summer" dinner!



No comments: