Monday, June 27, 2011

Bye Bye Mommy

 Watching mommy go bye bye for work.

Waiting in Aunt Kristin's car until Mommy comes to get them from work.

The kids are obsessed with watching people leave or come. They have to watch them until they can not see them anymore.

Work is going good, its well worth it... but I miss them so much. I don't see them much during the week, maybe two hours at the most each night and occasionally for an hour at lunch. It sucks and I know they miss me too. I love the hugs and kisses I get each night. I do have more patience with them at night and try to give them all my attention. I am trying to spend as much time with them as possible during the week, I hate missing out on everything, especially when I know they are having fun and I can't be there. We are adjusting though and getting used to it.

No comments: