Friday, June 3, 2011

Daddy's Time






Josh has been spending a lot of time with the kiddos since I started work a month ago. It's going pretty well I think. The kids are finally starting to adjust for the most part. We have a new schedule and they seemed to be good with it...even daddy! Grandpa comes over and helps him as well.

As you can see from many of the pictures, Jace is a HANDFUL! He is always climbing... and falling and getting hurt. He is such a BOY! Thank GOD I had triplet girls and not triplet boys! I can hardly handle one, don't know how we would have been able to do three! To all my fellow triplet mommas with two or three boys, I feel for ya! Love him to death and he makes me smile every day, but man he can be so difficult! It will hopefully pass in the next 6 months and he will start listening to me instead of laughing at me!

No comments: