Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We do NOT have a camera!

We have our first bite mark! Makenna now bites everything and anything when she gets frustrated or mad, even her self! If you look close enough at the picture you can see her teeth impressions on Maysie's leg top and bottom! I think I caught Jaeli biting Maysie's hand today. Oh am I in for some trouble!
So my camera broke on me yesterday. I pulled out my old one, and that too did not work! So we officially do not have a camera. And for all the pictures I have taken in the last week or two...I still have them, just no EASY way to get them on my computer! So I am trying to talk Josh into getting a new one, so we will see! Until then...my camera on my phone will have to do! Not very good as you can tell from the picture above!

3 comments:

Proud parents of FOUR! said...

Oh no! My oldest started biting when he was 2. I'm hoping I skip that phase with these three. So far Brock has only bit 2-3 times but it was out of excitement not temper. He bangs his head against things for that. :)

Jessica said...

I don't think I realized until just now you were in Indiana! Maybe I did know it but forgot...who knows!

Anyway, that bite mark is the first of many! Prepare yourself. My poor boys would have them all over their backs and arms! It happens so quick you can't get there to stop it. Luckily they 17 months now and STARTING to grow out of it a bit!

Jessica said...

Hey Megan!

I'm in Brownsburg, just west of Indy. What about you?