Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our First Haircuts!!!




They each just needed a trim, especially Jaeli! So I decided I would give it a try (I have never cut girls hair before!). I did not want to pay 10 or 20 bucks per child just for a little bit trimmed off. Jace I have no problem doing, I have cut many boys hair, so I know what I am doing. As for the girls, had no clue what to do or how to start. But I figured it out as I want. The good thing was I started with Makenna, she refused, so then went to Jaeli and she had the most. So I figured if I screwed up, Janna (grandma J) could just fix it for me! Well I trimmed it a bit and it looked okay! So then Makenna wanted to do it now that she saw Jaeli do it. So she did great, was pretty easy. Then next was Maysie and she also did great, not much hair, so was very easy! As I got further down the line, I was starting to get it a little more! So I trimmed each of them one more time. I was happy with the results! I don't think anyone but me will notice, but thats okay! Their hair is out of their face and that is all I wanted to do!

No comments: