Friday, November 16, 2012

Newest Addition to our Family!


Another Girl!! Born today, November 16th, 2012 at 5:40 p.m. She is 8 lbs 11 oz and 19" tall. Miss Dara Danielle Nusabaumer. She is beautiful! Congrats to my baby sister Kristin and her husband Greg. So happy to have another precious little girl in our family. You did great, it was a long, hard 48 hours for you and Greg, but you guys hung in there and finally received your beautiful miracle from God! She is perfect. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you and that Mandy and I now get to experience motherhood with you and enjoy watching her grow. I have to give a HUGE thanks for letting me be apart of this wonderful day and experiencing just a small piece of this miracle and the new lives you have now entered into. Wishing you a quick and healthy recovery and hope all you dream and wish for during this time comes true!

No comments: