Sunday, October 10, 2010

Jace Update






Jace will be 9 months old tomorrow! Where did my baby go? I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. He is finally crawling on his hands and knees instead of army crawling. He starting to fight with his sisters more and more every day. They take toys from him and he comes crying to me. He takes them from them too, they are so annoyed by him at times. Pretty soon he will be bigger than them, maybe even Makenna. I think he is eating way too much formula. But he prefers that over food. I had Josie, his cousin, this weekend and she eats LOTS of baby food, so I tried to see if he would eat it. And he did, he loved it. Humm??? Maybe seeing her do it made him do it. So I might give it a try again and just do one meal baby food and two meals real food. I think he still prefers the real food and begs me as much as the girls do for my food. I got four little birdies begging me for food if I eat in front of them. He is getting to be so big, I think the doctor is going to tell me to cut back on the formula. Morning he will go four hours but evenings he wants it every three hours. But maybe if I give him more foods, he will want it less. I think he is pretty close to Maysie in weight. We will find out Tuesday at his 9 mth check up! He walks around things now, has not taken any steps on his own though, probably wont for a few more weeks. He doesn't even stand on his own for very long yet. But its coming, I am sure! He still sleeps 12 hours a night if he isn't sick or teething. Then its up on and off all night. Hate those nights, but Daddy usually takes care of it! My baby boy is becoming a little man!

No comments: