Friday, January 7, 2011

Makenna's Rash




Makenna came up to me today to tell me her arm hurt and wanted me to kiss it. I looked at it and noticed she had a rash all over both arms and also on her face around her lips and cheeks. I have no clue what it is from. I have seen this rash before, goes away really fast. But again, no clue how she got it. She has always had sensitive skin, so maybe it is just eczema? It was right before dinner, so she had not eaten anything for almost 2 hours. They were crawling around on the floor and going in and out of the laundry room. So maybe something in the carpet? No Clue! I also got a runny nose all of a sudden, came right when she was showing me her arm. It was like a water fountain, just kept coming, for about 2 hours straight. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. Her rash is not raised and does not seem to itch. It is just red and splotchy. Any ideas?

No comments: