Monday, January 10, 2011

Popsicles! (NO NAPS)

Makenna
Jaeli (Jace in background)
Maysie

Naptimes have not been going so well lately. It seems like every other day they don't take one. They just play in their room and usually just beat up on each other. I mostly hear running and laughing though, so that is good. I think we will be turning it into "quiet time" soon. I need this time, and they need this time away from me! So nap or no nap, they will still be going in their room for at least 1.5 hours. Maybe I will find some toys (we already have) that are safe for them to play in there with.

So I was craving a popsicle today and I knew there was no way I was going to get away with eating it without letting them have one! Even Jace wanted in on it. They were very happy and kept them from having a melt down for a good 30 minutes! It was a nice treat for them since I NEVER give them popsicles, just the rare occasion or when at Grandma J's! I think I will still leave this pleasure to Grandma J since they enjoy it so much and relate it to her house. I LOVE Makenna's face. She actually ended up finishing mine and Jaeli's. Jace got to share mine for a bit and I gave him some fish's to keep him happy.

No comments: