Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jace... TROUBLE






Trouble should have been his middle name. Man am I glad I did not have triplet boys. All you fellow triplet mommas with boys...I don't know how you did it at this age. I am sure I will be wishing I had triplet boys instead of girls when the girls hit the teens, but right now... he is such a HANDFUL! This kid has no fear, impossible to punish and does what ever he wants, whenever he wants. He LOVES to do BAD. He just laughs and laughs. I don't know what to do with him anymore. It's either climbing gates, climbing counters, playing in the sink water, begging to sit on the potty when he has no clue what to do, taking off his diaper at nap, taking off his diaper when he's not napping, constantly crying for a drink/ice/water, whatever he feels like... and SO MUCH MORE. I can't keep up with him. But... he makes up for it all with his personality. He has the biggest personality of them all. He always makes me laugh, loves to play, he loves to give kisses and hugs and will cuddle with me when I ask! I wouldn't want it any other way and I know he is growing up SO FAST, so I am not going to wish this age gone even though he is SO MUCH TROUBLE! I love my baby boy and am so grateful for him!

No comments: