Thursday, December 8, 2011

Maysie... DRAMA

Oh my Maysie, she is and has always been known as DRAMA, or DQ for Drama Queen. I think she is going to be our wild one. She is a mommas girl too, always has to be right there with me. I have to be sitting with her or holding her. Drives me CRAZY!!! But I love my Maysie, she is... my baby girl. I will never forget the few months she had to wear the brace because of her hips. All the doctor apts. and watching her as she wore it. It was so sad and yes, I held her OFTEN, I think that is where it started. Well, you cant forget the fact that we had to leave her behind in the hospital for 3 days all by herself. They made me give her even more attention. So it is my own fault, but I wouldn't change a thing. I love that she LOVES me more than anyone else... well most of the time. She is very stubborn and has to get her way. She does not like her attention being taken away, otherwise she gets very very mad! Everything is a big deal to her, no matter how small or how big it is. Another big problem with her is the fact that she is a light sleeper, a very light sleeper. She wakes up multiple times a night. That too drives me crazy, especially at 3 or 4 a.m. in the morning. Maysie is my baby girl and will probably always be treated as my baby girl.

No comments: