Friday, July 30, 2010

My poor Maysie...

She looks miserable, you can see the scratches on her chin and on the right side of her jaw line.
This was the front of her, scratches all over!
And the back was the worst.

All she wants to do is play with the other two, usually Makenna though. She is always right there behind them wanting to do what they are doing. Always copying them and checking to see if they are doing something better than what she is at that moment. So she has a lot of contact with the other two all day long. I don't know if they get annoyed with it or what, but it seemed like for a few days she was being bullied by them big time. She just loves attention, loves to make them and us laugh and can be so sensitive...but sweet too. Boy did she look like she had the heck beat out of her! The other two are much more aggressive than her, as you can see!

1 comment:

Jenn Jenn said...

Aww poor baby!!!! But this happens in all families I have twin cousin who are close but their older brother seems to favor one over the other. My brother is the one I giht with alot and my two othr sibs are close.