Saturday, July 24, 2010

We have take off...pee pee in the potty!

So makenna came up to me this morning and acted like something was wrong. She had a funny face and was pretty much groping herself and pointed to the bathroom. Well I had put all the potty's up for now, and was just going to try in another month or two. So I asked her if she had to go potty and she said yes, so we ran to the bathroom and I took her to the big toilet. Well she did not want that one. So then I ran to the closet where the potties were stashed and grabbed one. Came back into the bathroom, along with the other two following me. I set it on the floor and took her diaper off for her. She sat on it for about 5 minutes while they other two cried cause they were not sitting on one! She then got up, grabbed it really fast and headed to the toilet to dump it out. Well...she grabbed it so fast, it went all over the floor. Luckily she only dribbled a little, so not much to clean up. But still...it was great that she told me and actually went, even if it was just a little! So we then flushed the toilet and put the seat back on the floor and left the bathroom. Not too much crying from the other two, I was surprised! I then snuck her an m&m and told her good job for going pee pee in the potty. And of course she shook her head yes with a big smile on her face! Yeah Makenna, my big girl!

No comments: