Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wieghts on the girls!

As you can see in the picture, Jace has the pink one and the girls have the green ones...I think we need to switch it up!!!

We had an apt. yesterday and got weighed! It was very interesting. They had to weigh me first, then weigh me holding each of them. They also did not want to get a height reading either, so that was difficult and we pretty much guessed!

Makenna 28.25lbs
Jaeli 24.75lbs
Maysie 23lbs

In the last 6 months, Makenna has gained a few ounces, Jaeli just a couple and Maysie one! I guess we have just been very active this summer!

What is going on... well not much.

Still having problems fighting, biting, hitting, scratching, etc. But I guess that is expected for their age. Hopefully it will get better, until then, we are just going to have to deal with it.

Sleeping arrangements, well they were not going so well. I would get "locked" out of their room by them turning their play pins upside down in front of the door. So the second time it happened, I took them out and just put the play pin mattresses on the floor. I have ordered some new ones that are actual mattresses and much thicker and comfortable for them. They should last us until they are ready for bunk beds, probably around the age of 6 or so. Sometimes they sleep on them, sometimes they don't!

Jace is becoming a big boy! He is starting to get into that phase where he wants to get anything and everything around him. So he is a wiggle worm when trying to hold him. We started baby food and he is doing great so far. Hopefully after a couple months I can get him on the same schedule as the girls for feeding times, with maybe an extra bottle. The nurse also said we can start trying sippy cups with him and easy finger foods like puffs and things he can't choke on. I think we will stick with just baby food for a little while, then give those a try! He has though used a sippy cup, sometimes the girls milk or juice. But now I give him his own and when he grabs one of the girls, they usually take him his. He also sits no problem on his own, on occasion he will fall over, but not often! He is trying really hard to crawl, I am sure its coming anytime! I am in no rush though!

No comments: