Sunday, July 31, 2011

Probably wont post for awhile...

Josh and I are going on VACATION, starting Friday and wont be back until late Monday. So it will be awhile before I get a chance to post again. It will be our 5th Anniversary on the 12th!

I do want to say thank you to Janna and Rick and Kris and Greg for taking on two of the kids each for us while we go out of town. To give up your time to take on two of the kids for four days is huge! We really appreciate it, appreciate you giving us a break so we can have some much needed time together! We owe you and GOOD LUCK!!!

And to my parents for going with us, as well as all their time they give us to help us with the kids. We hope this will be a nice break for you as well.

BUT I just added a bunch of posts, so check them out!

No comments: